The Brooklyn House RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Greatful Reunion (Emma)

2 posters

Go down

A Greatful Reunion (Emma) Empty A Greatful Reunion (Emma)

Post by Cat Graceffa Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:42 pm

Cat was surprised when her parents told her. Emma, the girl from London she had seen every weekend, was in the twenty-first nome! She was a magician, too! They had seen each other every weekend, because they were on two different sides of the city. Despite the lack of seeing each other and the age difference (five years), Cat had enjoyed when they met. Now she was going to meet her again, if only for a little while. She was outside the building, but didn't know how to get in. What the heck? Well, she guessed ways she could open the door. Maybe magic? Hmm... After thinking for a minute she thought of something. Water could push the door. She imagined it, and whaddya know? It happened! She walked in, carrying her backpack over her shoulder. She didn't need much.

As she got to what seemed like the living room, she stopped. Emma would have to pass through sometime. Instead of taking a seat, she stood out of habit. Usually there was random egyptian things on the seats at home. No one really paid attention to her, probably thinking she had been off somewhere, and had arrived before them. That she had been there before. Truely, she belonged to the nineth nome, and had never been here before. She did look much older than 12, but weren't there people older and new here?
Cat Graceffa
Cat Graceffa
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome:

http://Chamberofchat.com

Back to top Go down

A Greatful Reunion (Emma) Empty Re: A Greatful Reunion (Emma)

Post by Emma Amunet Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:19 am

Emma walked down from lunch her thoughts already at the next lessons. She was seriously needing to practise her healing magic but it seemed that not many bothered getting hurt so far. It irritated her that people expected her to fight, would Dr. Gregory House ever fight? No, although he might poke people with his cane. Not that she thought his ways of treating patients were the best, he was a good doctor and Emma wanted to be a good magician in the healing field and there was no better way to practise than by doing if you asked her.

As Emma entered the living room she hardly payed much attention to her surroundings. She just walked up to the table and grabbed a magazine, quickly skimming through it and throwing it back on the table in disgust. Why didn't people ever manage to write interesting things rather than the same thing all over again? She suddenly felt watched and looked at the direction she felt the eyes watching her. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as she saw Cat standing there. It had been such a long time since she'd seen the other girl, although it was probably much shorter than her mind made it out to be. The last Emma remembered was that Cat was a magician in the ninth nome, where they both had lived. They had seen each other nearly each weekend as their parents had been friends. "Hey there Cat!" She greeted the other girl. "How have you been lately?" She asked, wondering what brought the girl here. She didn't follow the path of the Gods like Emma did, unless something had changed rather drastically.
Emma Amunet
Emma Amunet
Healer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Graceffa Fri 27 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm

((Bwahahaha. House XD))

Suddenly, while Cat was looking at a lamp, a voice said, "hey there Cat!" It sounded like Emma! Wow, that was quick. Cat turned around, and there she was! "How have you been lately?" Well, not much had happened lately. Her parents were the same, she'd been training-- the usual. She spent most of her time practicing, sleeping, or pranking. Yes, pranking. Man, her last prank with the vinegar... Jen had yet to get her back. She was furious, and had told Cat to sleep lightly. Despite her threats each day, Cat doubted she would really do anything harmful.

"Not much... sleeping, training, pranking..." Cat grinned at the last part. It felt like she was going to actually make some friends soon. You know, other than Emma. "Anyway, I came all this way to see you, so how have you been?" she asked. She had come to see Emma, so it only made sense to ask how she'd been. Though she would still have to train while she was away from her normal nome, she thought her and Emma could train together, because... well, she didn't know anyone here but Emma. It felt good to be somewhere other than nome nine, and Cat was glad she knew someone there.
Cat Graceffa
Cat Graceffa
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Amunet Fri 27 Apr 2012, 7:33 pm

Emma actually laughed, it had been such a long time ago since she'd last laughed properly. Yet Emma shrugged when Cat asked her how she'd been. "Same old. Nobody get's hurt so nothing to heal. Still mad at my father. You know the drill." She said casually, although a small part of her was sad at remembering her mom again, yet she wouldn't let that dampen her spirits. Cat was here and it was time to have some fun. She wanted to start off with a rather predictable joke. "So, did you want to get hurt training so I actually get to do something or do I need to break your legs myself." She said it nonchalantly but the smile on her face was teasing. She was sure Cat would understand exactly what she'd meant, although barely anybody seemed to do that. "Or I could introduce you to one of the innitiates here and you can try beating that to a pulp. On the other hand I can just be a very lazy healer and sit back and relax." Emma said and laughed while falling down on the couch. She grabbed the remote and put the telly on.

It showed one of her favotire TV-shows, House. She immidiately started laughing. "I love that guy." She told Cat, who probably already knew that. "Come, let's watch House do his magic while you tell me old about good old rainy London. I do miss home sometimes." Emma said patting the seat beside her.

((I love house..... Neutral))
Emma Amunet
Emma Amunet
Healer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Graceffa Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:53 pm

"So, did you want to get hurt training so I actually get to do something or do I need to break your legs myself." Cat grinned. She was ready to train, but wanted to get settled first. Either way, Emma was joking. "Or I could introduce you to one of the innitiates here and you can try beating that to a pulp. On the other hand I can just be a very lazy healer and sit back and relax."

"Hm... I think I like the lazy idea." Emma turned on the telly, and on came... was that House? Yes, Cat realized, it was. She used to love that show, but her parents had made her stop watching it. Something about innapropraitness... She still liked the show, but was horribly behind on it.

"Come, let's watch House do his magic while you tell me old about good old rainy London. I do miss home sometimes." Emma patted the seat next to her, so Cat fell into place. London was... boring. The only kind of interesting thing was Princess Kate marrying Prince Williams, but Cat didn't pay much attention to politics, and it was sort of older news. Otherwise, it was rainy, boring, and really just the normal London.

"Eh, pretty boring. Prince William married Princess Kate, but that's kind of older news. Otherwise, rainy, cold, and boring. Same old, same old." Cat wanted to know more about Brooklynn. America was so... different. "But how is America, more specifically, Brooklynn? It's all so... weird."

((Late, but up!))
Cat Graceffa
Cat Graceffa
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Amunet Tue 01 May 2012, 1:59 pm

"Wiliam and Kate, honestly? Did it take them that long to get married? How was her dress though, any good?" Emma asked. She had a weak point for weddings and other love related things. "How are all the magicians in the 9th nome, any facinating persons around?" Emma asked, she really missed London and everything about it. The rain in the small streets, the old buildings and the riviers. Even school, although she got enough in the learning department in Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn is good, although I haven't been out of the house much. In case you didn't notice, all people here have this really strange nad non-british accent. They are so hard to understand sometimes." Emma said with a smile while watching House walked through the halls talking to Foreman. They were discussing something once again. She thought it was amazing that the actor was really british but you heard nothing of it when he was in character.

Emma twirled her wand around in her hands for a little while. She knew that Brooklyn house currently wasn't being kept up to date on the things that were going on in the world. The struggles between the positions of power and the fight against choas and such things. She was really worried and concerned and felt left out, apart from that she needed to make sure she had one thing clear. "What is going on in the world, the fight against chaos? Which nomes are working with us and who is fighting us? Are the initiates doing well in London?" With a deep sigh she looked at the television, although the images on the screen didn't register in her mind. She looked at Cat with a unusually kind look on her otherwise hard face. "You do realise you can always come to me for healing right?" She told the younger girl. "No matter what happens, I'll have my healing magic ready for you." She said, looking down at her staff. She wasn't used to this, even though she'd known Cat since before her mother had died and the younger girl had been there ever since Emma had changed. Emma really cared about Cat and this was her way of showing it.
Emma Amunet
Emma Amunet
Healer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down