The Brooklyn House RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation Form

+6
Khonsu
Clara Wilkson
Elizabeth Billings
Emma Amunet
Cat Graceffa
Hunter Miller
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Character Creation Form Empty Character Creation Form

Post by Hunter Miller Mon 23 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

.::Magician::.
Name:
Magic Type:
Nome: (other than the 21st, because all magicians there follow the path of the gods)
History:
Appearance:
Personality:

.::Path of the Gods::.
Name:
God:
Magic type:
History:
Appearance:
Personality:

.::God::.
Name:
History:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome: 21st

https://brooklynhouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Form Empty Re: Character Creation Form

Post by Cat Graceffa Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:19 am

Name: Cat Graceffa
Magic type: Elemetalist (Did I spell that right?)
Nome: Nine
History: Hi. I'm Cat, and this is my story. I was never what people call a normal girl. My parents loved Egypt, and everything about it, so like parents like daughter, I did too. Our house was filled with small mementos from museums, books all on Egypt and mummies, and little clay men called shabti. Most people I knew didn't think much of Egypt, but me? I grew up with it, and it was my favorite thing. Ever. Whenever I met someone, I would start talking about it, and after that one meeting, I was classified as weird or a braniac. Sometimes both. I wasn't really noticed by kids at school, but my parents were amazing. My mum and dad loved me, as I loved them. We were more than family, we were people of Eypt. They put up with my strait C's, and were always smiling. Then something amazing happened. They told me I was a magician, and took me to Nome nine. It was the best day of my life.

Appearance: I look old for my age, about 15. Standing at 5'6", people told me I was tall a lot. I have brown, blue eyes, and a light skin color. Though I don't wear glasses, my freckles spattered across my face makes up for it. I usually wear t-shirts with animals or words on them, with jeans and gym shoes. My ears are not pierced, and I don't wear makeup.

Personality: I am very hyper, but careful. My reflexes are fast, and I'm pretty fast, but have random bursts of anger. A few years ago, I found out I have ADHD and OCD. My parents took this well, since they knew it was probably true from when I could walk. I'm not sure if I'm considered funny or not, because I really have no friends, and parents are supposed to laugh at your jokes. My taste in music is odd, because I like Owl City, Sky Sailing, The Postal Service, and such. They are American artists, but who says I can't listen to Americans?

If this was supposed to be in third person... whoops. I can redo it if so. Hope I did it right!
Cat Graceffa
Cat Graceffa
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome:

http://Chamberofchat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Miller Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:30 am

Nope, you did it just fine. Cat Graceffa is approved, you are clear for RPing.
Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller
Elementalist

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Graceffa Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:40 am

Yay! It was typed on nook, and took forever...
Cat Graceffa
Cat Graceffa
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Miller Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:43 am

I feel your pain...I just typed my whole charrie sheet via iPod. Needless to say, I prefer my computer much more than a touch screen keyboard.
Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller
Elementalist

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Graceffa Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:45 am

Same. Anyway, end of spam!
Cat Graceffa
Cat Graceffa
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Amunet Wed 25 Apr 2012, 6:37 am

Name: Emma Amunet
God: Sekhmet
Magic type: Healing Magic

History: Emma lived in London for the biggest part of her life where she led a happy life with her mother and father. When she was twelve her mother had a deadly accident and she was left with a distraught father who didn't take good care of her anymore. This made her rebel to try and get attention while she locked her feelings away from the rest of the world. Her mother had been a magician in the house of life and Emma wanted to follow in her footsteps at first. When she found out how much her father opposed the Kane's and their fight to bring back the gods, Emma decided to join with the Kane's and get rid of her father. She has never forgiven him for abandoning her for a while after her mother died and doesn't want to deal with him.

Appearance: She's relatively short with dark hair that she usually wears in a braid down her right shoulder. She is fair skinned and generally pretty. She has a look of innocense about her most of the time and her big green eyes add to it. She looks younger than she really is due to her height and her young face. She usually wears skinny jeans and a simple tank top. She has a necklace of a sarcophagus that can open around her neck and she holds a small scroll with hieroglyps in it.

Personality: Emma is a rather temperatmentful girl and usually get's angry rather fast. She can be quite charming if she wants to be but usually she prefers not to be. She is often viewed as a trouble causer and a rebel and she get's in trouble quite often. Despite her stormy ways she's a really kind and caring girl, although she takes great trouble to hide it. This is why she chose healing magic, although she tends to be nasty to people who complain to fast in her eyes. She is a fiercely loyal friend but doesn't befriend people all that fast. People who can accept her more blunt and sometimes cruel remarks will find that she's actually not that bad.
Emma Amunet
Emma Amunet
Healer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Miller Wed 25 Apr 2012, 4:05 pm

Approved, welcome to the site
Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller
Elementalist

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Amunet Wed 25 Apr 2012, 4:10 pm

Thank you! Just a quick question though, could I RP with Cat or am I limited to the 21st nome? Smile
Emma Amunet
Emma Amunet
Healer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Miller Wed 25 Apr 2012, 4:11 pm

Cat had the same question about her coming to the 21st Nome. Yes, you can travel to other Nomes, but have a good reason to be there.
Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller
Elementalist

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Billings Wed 25 Apr 2012, 6:24 pm

Name: Elizabeth Billings

God: Isis

Magic type: Elements (can I do that?)

History: Elizabeth was born to Tally and Harrison Billings on July 4, 1997. Her life revolved around school, studying, and reading. Elizabeth is also know as Eliza. When she was ten, her father died in a car accident. Eliza's mother went insane and was taken to an insane asylum. This left Eliza alone. The only family she had left was her Aunt Anna. She lived with her aunt for four years happily. On the night of her fifteenth birthday, her aunt told her she was from a family of magicians. The next day, she left early in the morning to seek her destiny.

Appearence: Eliza is a few inches short for her age but is very tough. She is normally seen in a gray sweat-shirt and jeans. She has messy blonde hair that she lets fall down her back. She hates dresses, anything too frilly, and girly. She has icy blue eyes and a warm smile. Eliza knows how to act anyway she wants. An poor, inoccent girl or a tough girl that could hurt someone.

Personality: Eliza is a good actress. But her true self in a kind person who loves to be helpful, but she could pummel you if you get her angry. She can get angry really fast. He likes to talk a lot ands rambles a lot. Her favorite colors are dark blue, grey, dark purple, and black.

Elizabeth Billings
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Billings Wed 25 Apr 2012, 6:27 pm

SFTDP!

Can you make Eliza's age 14 instead of 15. I made a careless mistake.

Elizabeth Billings
Elementalist

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Wilkson Wed 25 Apr 2012, 7:13 pm

Name: Clara Wilkson
Magic Type: Animal Charmer
Nome: 9th

History: Clara grew up in London, in a run down house on the "bad" side of town. When it came to her parents, she had always liked her dad better. He understood her connection to animals and always tried to help her feel more comfortable with the fact that she was a magician. Her mother always seemed to be bitter because she was never able to master the art of being an Egyption magician. When Clara was nine, her father died while he was on a buisiness trip to Egypt, and she never found out how he died. Only two weeks later, her mother remarried an old childhood friend, and from the second after the wedding her new step-father hated her too. Her home had always been filled with ancient egytption stuff, but they soon removed everything...or so they thought. Clara took some of her father's old books, shabti, and scrolls down to her room in the basement closet. There, she learned of the Kane family from some of her father's letters. She was then inspired to run away from home and journey to the infamous, Brooklyn House.

Appearance: Clara has blue-gray eyes, and long brown, wavy hair. She was never the tallest kid in her age group, but never the shotest either. She's about 5ft. 4in. She loves wearing frilling, loose clothes, preferable lighter colors. She doesn't have glasses or contacts, and was always considered mildly pretty.

Personality: Clara is very shy, but has never had trouble making friends. Maybe it was because she always appeared as a stereotypical "nice" person, or maybe it was just her British accent, because it wasn't that common on her side of town. Her ability to charm animals has always been something to her advantage, even if she didn't know it. She may not know how to fully control them yet, but it never scared her to pick up a scorpion and shove it into someone's bookbag as an act of revenge. She may appear sweet on the outside, but it's simply a facade. She sits back, analizing the situation while gathering information from the shadows. She's someone you might not want to be a friend, but definantly not as an enemy.
Clara Wilkson
Clara Wilkson
Animal Charmer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Miller Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:32 pm

Elizabeth Billings is approved.

Clara: Does she live in the 9th nome or at Brooklyn House (in the 21st Nome)? I'm confused about that.
Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller
Elementalist

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Wilkson Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:36 pm

Oops! Sorry, I just noticed that too. She's in the ninth nome.
Clara Wilkson
Clara Wilkson
Animal Charmer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Miller Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:38 pm

Alright then, you are clear for RPing!
Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller
Elementalist

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Wilkson Wed 25 Apr 2012, 11:39 pm

Thanks you so much! I can't wait!
Clara Wilkson
Clara Wilkson
Animal Charmer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khonsu Thu 26 Apr 2012, 12:35 am

.::God::.
Name: Khonsu
God/Goddess of: Moon, Time, and Gambling
History: Khonsu was born a sun of the goddess Mut and god Amun. He was the embodiment of youth and the moon, which meant that he was meant to light the way in darkness. Khonsu was a major protector of the pharaoh and defeated all of the Egyptians enemies. Soon after Egypt's fall, Khonsu began getting involved in gambling. He gambled with Nut once for five days of extra light (aka the Demon Days). Khonsu went a little "crazy" after a while and began gambling time for souls to devour.
Appearance: Khonsu appears however he wishes, although he has an appeal towards Italian suits. He often appears as an African-American with many chains all containing a crescent shaped medallion. In a more godly form, Khonsu appears with the head of a blue hawk wearing a moon disc on top of his head like a crown. The moon disc is a replica of the sun disc that Ra wears except for the coloring.
Personality: Khonsu is insensitive towards others. He is power hungry and greedy with his precious time. Khonsu is a fierce enemy and someone to definitely keep on your good side. He doesn't radiate negativity, but makes most upset by his seemingly 'don't care at all' attitude.
Khonsu
Khonsu
God

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Miller Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:08 pm

Khonsu is approved. Awww yeah! We have our first god!
Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller
Elementalist

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Smith Mon 28 May 2012, 8:01 pm

.::Path of the Gods::.
Name: Fred Smith (Couldn't come up with anything better. Very Happy)
God:Thoth
Magic type: Wind Elementalist
Gender: Female (Totally kidding. Could you see a girl named Fred Smith?)
History: He lived in the New York library as much as he could. As an orphan, he'd loved the library and often visited it. Being older, and not as adoptable as the cute little midgets, he was given more free reign in his free time, especially since he only went to the library. Being knowledgeable, and often reading, he came across Sadie and Carter's first two records. Feeling the call, he began his entrance to the world of the gods. (Dramatic ain't it?)
Appearance: 6' even, brown hair, lanky but muscular build, wears jeans and a t-shirt all the time. You can see him writing things on his arms and clothing, various information that he thought he would like to keep. And then he'd wash them and start all over again, quite happily. There was just so much for him to learn. He also joined a parkour group, making him lean and acrobatic.
Personality: Generally looking like he's carefree and not observant or even intelligent, Fred is always watching. He's ever observant, and manages to listen in many conversations since it looks like his nose is in a book.He also has a great sense of humor.
Fred Smith
Fred Smith

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Amunet Tue 29 May 2012, 4:46 am

((Oooh, fresh blood!! Welcome, welcome! If you want to RP when you've been accepted, please do shoot me a PM! Very Happy))
Emma Amunet
Emma Amunet
Healer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Smith Tue 29 May 2012, 8:53 am

Totally will. For his start, I'll most likely have him knocking on the tower door after having read the first two records (only because I haven't IRL actually read the last book yet. And what I do remember of the first two is slightly sketchy. Oh well, I'll pick it up.) Anyway, I'm sure you could be his greeter if you wanted.
Fred Smith
Fred Smith

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Amunet Tue 29 May 2012, 9:13 am

Great! All we have to do is wait now... Although Emma will be glad to see somebody who is about her own age.
Emma Amunet
Emma Amunet
Healer

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Smith Wed 30 May 2012, 4:53 pm

Waiting, waiting, send a PM, waiting, waiting. Hunter!!!!!!
Fred Smith
Fred Smith

Character sheet
Nome:

Back to top Go down

Post by Me!!!!! Tue 04 Dec 2012, 10:58 am

::Magician::.
Name: Elizabeth Mandis
Magic Type: Fire Elemantalist
Nome: (other than the 21st, because all magicians there follow the path of the gods) 9 Nome
History:Ellie used to live in Vancouver. Her Mother died and she found out about the Nomes. She alwys trains magic in her free time. She got put in the ninth nome. She loves her father and used to travel with him.
Appearance: Brown wavy hair and Kind brown eyes.
Personality:

Me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next